Terms & Conditions of Trade
50% non-refundable deposit is required at time of order, cheques, BACS or CHAPS transfer to our account. Order will be processed on receipt of cleared funds and signed and completed copies of Customer Order Confirmation and Terms & Conditions of Trade forms.
Remaining 50% is required on the day of completion of proposed works. Where completion is delayed by the customer, final balance will still be required on original due date.
QUOTE & ORDER TERMS
- VAT is indicated on the quotation.
- Where the proposed installation requires Engineering Calculations Certificates or additional external surveys, the cost of any changes arising must be met by the customer.
- The customer is responsible for all approvals (Building Warrant, Planning Permission, Engineers certificates etc) required.
- We will endeavour to supply the services & products in the timescales indicated on our quote or correspondence but will not be contracted to, held responsible for, or accept liability for any subsequent losses, damages or costs due to late completion of the services or products quoted for.
- All materials shall remain the property of Auto Entry Ltd until full payment is received.
- All overdue balances will be subjected to interest charged at 5% APR.
- Customer is responsible for the maintenance and correct operation of any equipment installed. Failure to do so will render any guarantees void.
- Price does not include any of the following (unless otherwise stated): plumbing work, demolition or removal of existing building material from site or site clearance (this includes waste materials from any installation work). Installation team will place any waste in one area or dispose of into a skip if provided by customer. Auto Entry do not provide skip hire or re-positioning of any 3rd party hardware or services.
- The Auto Entry employee will only enter a site with the customer’s permission and will not take any responsibility for any damage the vehicle causes to surface materials, perimeter fencing, walls, underground services or equipment on-site.
- If Auto Entry are not able to carry out their duties on the scheduled date due to poor access, customer not present etc, a call-out charge plus eight hours labour will be payable.
- Auto Entry will not uplift any surplus material from site.
- Any drawings supplied are copyrighted to Auto Entry Ltd.