Terms & Conditions of Trade
50% non-refundable deposit is required at time of order, cheques, BACS or CHAPS transfer to our account. Order will be processed on receipt of cleared funds.
Remaining 50% is required on the day of completion of proposed works. Where completion is delayed by the customer, final balance will still be required on original due date.
QUOTE & ORDER TERMS
- Our quotes contain a web link to our terms and conditions. Acceptance of a quotation implies acceptance of our terms and conditions. Payment of the 50% deposit is customer’s confirmation that they have read and fully understand and accept the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
- VAT is indicated on the quotation.
- The Customer is responsible for all approvals (Building Warrant, Planning Permission, Engineers certificates etc) required.
- The customer accepts full liability resulting from a claim made by any and all third parties. Including (but not limited to) claims surrounding the legality of the works carried out by Auto Entry Ltd, ownership disputes, trespass disputes and compliance with local and national laws. In the event of any legal claim brought by a third-party, the customer shall be liable for any legal costs incurred by Auto Entry Ltd plus time spent on the case by Auto Entry Ltd management (at £60 per hour) except where Auto Entry are directly liable.
- We will endeavour to supply the services & products in the timescales indicated on our quote or correspondence but will not be contracted to, held responsible for, or accept liability for any subsequent losses, damages or costs due to late completion of the services or products quoted for, or incomplete works where Auto Entry Ltd were obstructed from carrying out it’s work.
- All materials shall remain the property of Auto Entry Ltd until full payment is received.
- The Company reserves the right to charge interest on overdue monies at the rate of 8% per annum above the bank base rate and varied from time to time. In addition, if the Customer defaults on payment the Company reserves the right to place the matter in the hands of their debt recovery agents, without prior warning in writing, and shall be entitled to a full reimbursement of any fees or disbursements paid to the debt recovery agent to aid recovery of monies outstanding to the Company.
- Customer is responsible for the maintenance and correct operation of any equipment installed. Failure to do so will render any guarantees void.
- Price does not include any of the following (unless otherwise stated): plumbing work, demolition or removal of existing building material from site or site clearance (this includes waste materials from any installation work). Installation team will place any waste in one area or dispose of into a skip if provided by customer. Auto Entry do not provide skip hire or re-positioning of any 3rd party hardware or services.
- If Auto Entry are not able to carry out their duties on the scheduled date due to poor access, customer not present etc, a call-out charge plus eight hours labour will be payable.
- Auto Entry will not uplift any surplus material from site.
- Any drawings supplied are copyright of Auto Entry Ltd.
- Auto Entry retains the right to adjust quotations and invoices dependent upon site specific issues raised during the course of carrying out our duties, such as (but not limited to) unforeseen circumstances, additional works required, theft, loss of goods and Acts of God.
- These terms and conditions shall prevail over any inconsistent terms in any proposal, purchase order, acknowledgment or invoice, and no additional terms other than these shall be binding on either Party.
- Non-payment of outstanding balances will be referred to our nominated collections agent where additional recovery costs may be added as well as daily interest at a set rate of 8% above the Bank of England base rate.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability to third parties for death, injury or damage to their property or any other matter for which it would be illegal or unlawful to exclude or attempt to exclude our liability.